Monday, August 26, 2013

Whew! ! ! What a Week End

It started with a Friday night Surprise Birthday given by all three of the children at Hunter and Liz's home.  It could not have been a more wonderful evening of friends.  I felt so loved, so happy, so full of pride and appreciation to the instigators of this splendid event.  But, I had not planned for all of these festivities, so I committed to two afternoons of demos at Southwest Gallery, who also gave me a surprise birthday cake.

It will take me a long long time to assimilate and process all of the love that has come forth.

And, then, Southwest Gallery gave me a check for these two paintings that sold:

This painting is about 6 feet long, and titled "Gopher and His World".  Hidden in the painting are 13 critters (from a bunny to grasshopper to butterfly to spider, etc.)


Purple with Brass is 16 x 20.  Thanks, Southwest Gallery for the care you give your clients and artists.

No comments: